October has passed by in a bit of a blur. There’s a couple of days left but I’m ready to look at the goals I set myself and see what I’ve achieved. Or haven’t achieved…
I went big on a couple of my goals, especially ones relating to the blog as I didn’t know what a realistic target would be. That’s my excuses out of the way, lets get on with it!
- Post at least twice a week: Achieved
- Get to grips with Twitter and Pinterest: Achieved
- Have 500 site views over the month: Not achieved. I set my target way too high and at time of writing I have exactly 250 views for the month. Oops! Well at least I got halfway there!
- Keep tracking sleep and caffeine intake in my bullet journal: Achieved
- Stick to no more than 3 caffeinated drinks a day Achieved. By only drinking caffeinated tea at mealtimes and drinking decaf in between.
- Finish reading at least two books. Achieved. This month I read Relight my fire by Joanna Bolouri and Better than before by Gretchin Rubin.
I’m making this month the month of organisation! Moving to another city is imminent, as soon as I secure a job I’ll have to pack up and drive to Yorkshire. At the moment its a waiting game. I hate waiting games! But if I can get the majority of my things sorted out and ready to go then that’s one less thing to worry about.
***Update: During the month I was offered a job and I am moving tomorrow!***
- Pack up anything that I don’t need right now, summer clothes etc. Achieved.
- Make a page in my bullet journal for everything that needs doing before I move. Sort of achieved. I didn’t make a page in my bullet journal but I did scribble a master list of everything I had to do.
- Declutter, declutter, declutter! Achieved. My local charity shop loves me!
So that’s how I did with my goals for October. Its looking like November is going to be a huge month, exciting times! Did you meet your October goals? Let me know in the comments below =)