For me February was a month of making time for the things that I say I’m going to do but I’m always “too busy”. I tackled emails and budgets and finally attempted meditation (work in progress). I made time to catch up with friends and family and spent a lovely weekend in a log cabin. Overall I’m pleased with how the month went. On to March!
My theme for March is Hello Spring. For me March symbolizes new beginnings, refreshing and revitalizing. For that reason my goals this month focus around refreshing myself, my belongings and my relationships. Below is a quick reminder of the 5 aspects of my life that I will be setting goals for.
- Well being Goals and activities that improve my sense of well being. For example, goals focused around routines, yoga, meditation and self care.
- Relationships My friends and family are so important to me. However this section will include meeting new people as well as strengthening the bonds I already have.
- Personal Growth Developing habits or skills that will help me grow as a person.
- Money Unfortunately it does make the world go around. These goals will revolve around budgeting and continuing to save for a house deposit.
- Organisation These goals will focus on organising myself and my time better.
Well being: Have a spa day
Both my Mam’s birthday and Mothers Day fall in March so I’m planning to book us a spa day as a treat. My ever changing work schedule could scupper this goal, so if we don’t manage to go to the spa in March itself, I’ll at least book it for a later date.
Relationships: Reconnect with old friends
Since I moved cities for work, I don’t see my old friends as much as I used to. This month I want to make sure to spend some time with them.
Personal Growth: Make my Spring Capsule Wardrobe
Its actually sad how much I’ve been looking forward to this goal! My Autumn Capsule Wardrobe lasted me through winter with the addition of a couple of thicker jumpers. Now I’m going to reassess what worked, what didn’t and make my spring capsule wardrobe!
Money: Start working on an extra source of income
The days and times that I work change constantly but when I’m working during the week I have a gap in the middle of the day. I’ve decided to set up as a dog walker to give myself some extra security… and because I love dogs and can’t have one of my own right now. It’s a work in progress but I’m really hoping it will take off. Time will tell!
Organisation: Spring clean and declutter
I’m going to declutter and thoroughly spring clean my room! Anything that I don’t need or never use will be going!
So there are my 5 goals for March. I’ll be updating my progress on here and twitter so feel free to follow along! Do you have goals for the month? Let me know what they are in the comments below =)